Monday 21 July 2008

The battle of Reichenbach is about to start!

After several home problems caused from an over-voltage spark that ruined the main home-computer, the external hard drive and the modem-router, I have been able, at last, to finish the terrain and to deploy the opposing forces for the battle of Reichenbach.
The game will start int the next days and I want to test some variations of routing moves found in the
Napoleon's Battles Yahoo group.



See the Russian Jagers occupying the cemetery and the town of Reichenbach.
Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Every time I see "Rechenbach" in one of your posts I can't help but think of Conan Doyle's attempt to kill off Sherlock Holmes at Reichenbach Falls (Doyle claimed it was Moriarty, but Doyle wanted to write other stuff and thought he could get away from public clamor for Holmes stories by killing him off).
    Speaking of Doyle, did you ever read the Brigadier Gerard stories (set in the Napoleonic Wars)?
    Looks like your battle will live up to your usual high standards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clue... I am not a connaisseur of Conan Dole's books! ;-)
    I have deployed both forces in the tabletoop but I had several domestic troubles almost killing my computer
    regards
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafa,

    Sorry to hear about the computer! I am looking forward to seeing the battle unfold...

    Ian

    ReplyDelete