Wednesday 3 June 2009

French cuirassiers from Armand d'Arc

Another conversion and painting job from my Argentinian friend, Armand d'Arc. According to him:

"This is my Squadron of Courassiers strong in 157 riders. I had tried to make a formation similar to the one depicted in the book "Imperial Bayonets" by George Naziger - page 184 - for French Heavy Cavalry.
Mostly of those riders are from Airfix (69), Hat 8015 (19), Hat 8016 (12) and others. On all of them I have modelled the long horse trail with some movement and in some a bigger plume. Officers wear white plume and the troops red ones.
I have also changed some poses by cutting arms, heads, etc. So, all of those heavy riders are convertions. You can also can see some skirmishes on a little hill.
Hope you enjoy it!
Regards
Armand d'Arc from Argentina"






Watch the HäT Everything Toy Soldiers page for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment