Sunday 27 December 2009

Skirmishing in Lasalle

I am currently in bed with a slight fever and maybe the first symptoms of flu (swine flu?), so the Lasalle first game will not start in some days. Luckily, the laptop and home wifi allow to me internet access and to make progress with my academics duties.
I am posting only two pictures from my deployment for Hagelberg showing infantry unis with Lasalle SK1 and SK2 capacity, denoted respectively by a 2 figures or a 4 figures base.

Prussian Reserve
Fren Light InfantryThe Prussian skirmishers are Freiwilliger Jägers converted from Esci 236 Russian Grenadiers, whereas the French are thirty years old home-made metal clones of Airfix 01744 Waterloo French Infantry,so I hope these veterans can wait some days more until the fight do start!

No comments:

Post a Comment