Sunday 28 November 2010

The cannon is roaring at Sellerhausen

The fight at Sellerhausen has started with a long distance bombardment by the Prussian and French batteries. The Prussian fire is being more accurate and their columns are approaching the French line.


Marshall Ney is watching the Allied advance and has sent the Wurzburges to cover his right flank, because he is afraid of a turning movement by the Prussian Hussars accompanying the infantry attack.


The reinforcements could arrive in any moment!


3 comments:

  1. Excellent Rafa, I always enjoy your pictures. I like the river sections, I must go and look at your main site again as I'm sure you posted terrain construction there?

    Regards,
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee
    Look at
    http://rafaelpardoalmudi.com/rivers.html
    Best regards
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rafa,

    I have looked at the 'terrain' section of your website again and it is very useful, thank you. I am now making some fields using your methods and will do river sections too.

    I will add a link to the main site on my blog as it is a goldmine of information on uniforms and organisation etc.

    Regards.

    Lee.

    ReplyDelete