|Taken from http://iron-mitten.blogspot.com/|
On sentry duty (see map) 1D6 Grenzer
Inside the cabin/ houses: Officer, NCO and the rest of the squad.
Deployed within 1M of the table edge or inside 1M of a wooded edge.
Scenario Special RulesThese rules are similar to the used in the SDS Wethau bridge scenario, with the only addition of a rule about bridge demolition:
Destroying bridges special rule
· Only sappers can use the +1 Combat modifier, which is only applicable to this “combat”.
· If the model loses the “combat” or the model wins without doubling the bridge’s score, nothing happens. The bridge is only slightly damaged.
· If the model wins doubling the bridge’s score, the bridge has been damaged. Decrease its Combat value by 1.
· In both these cases the model can try to attack the bridge again if it has actions remaining. If the feature was damaged, the lowered Combat score is used.
· The bridge is destroyed when its Combat value reaches zero.
Victory conditionsThe French goal is to break the bridge whereas the Grenzers must to avoid it.
· Normal rules and morale tests apply to attackers (i.e. they lose if their Squad breaks). The French mission is to destroy the bridge, so if it occurs the game automatically ends with a French victory.
· Grenzer with bad moral runs towards the village where they can continue the fight (if they wish).