Blucher - The Battle of Oslo
-
Part of the 2026 Nordic Film Festival, this excellent movie almost got away
from me. I was really pleased that I had the chance to see it, front row
wit...
an Arcadian throwback :: Star Trek Role-Playing
-
I have been into Role-Playing games since at least 1978. And Star Trek
fan since I can remember.
It was wonderful to combine them in the early 2000s wi...
Trenton Game Report
-
*Washington crossing the Delaware River to attack the Hessian garrison at
Trenton*
Yesterday Earl K and Bill P. of our Fab Four wargame group convened...
Life Guards Horse Regiment
-
You might just remember that back in the beginning of April I painted a
test figure for a Russian Life Guards Horse Regiment. This unit then got
set asid...
First Rhode Island Detached Militia 1861 in 28mm
-
These figures are my first addition to the 28mm Rebels & Patriots ACW
collection for a few years now. They are part of a separate First Bull Run
collect...
Again flats - This time Borodino
-
A week ago, I had the chance to have a short holiday in Dresden with
friends. We visited the museum of the Bundeswehr, the Fortress Königstein
and the "...
This is Minuteman: Two-Three
-
Since my wargaming hobby has taken a back(far back) seat to my simming
hobby, I've gone from reading books about the Napoleonic wars etc. To
listening t...
Warhammer Quest Silver Tower - Trial of Azyr
-
Byron Manfred and his wight king companion each carry two pieces of the
Gaunt Summoner's shattered amulet. Together, they are half-way toward
completing th...
Tribute to Stuart Asquith
-
Whilst it is not news that we have recently lost one of the hobby's
best-known figures this past week, I thought it would be appropriate to add
my own trib...
Solo DBA Rules
-
Solo DBA for DBA Version 2.2 With kind permission of Richard Lee, I am
reproducing here the full version of the solo variant rules for DBA v2.2.
These rule...
A Tale of Two Battles - Part the First
-
The Italian infantry brigade.
The only unit to come out of this with their heads held high.
This is the first of two battle reports featuring my French ...
1815 The Hundred Days
-
The 1815 Hundred Days supplement is now available.
It contains six scenarios following Napoleon's famous 1815 Waterloo
campaign:
Gilly, Quatre Bras, St A...
Visit to Waterloo
-
I was incredibly lucky to have had the chance to travel to 1 of our
Napoleonic bucket list battlefields this month. With 3 other Napoleonic
daft chaps we ...
Second World War comparisons on "World War 20mm"
-
Piers Brand has recently posted a side by side shot of several figures
painted in his inimitable style. They represent a number of different 20mm
metal ma...
General Cuervo's Stand at Casa de La Vid
-
A French division supported by a regiment of Line Dragoons, and a brigade
of Light Cavalry met the infamous General Jo-se Cuervo at the roadhouse of
Casa d...
No comments:
Post a Comment