Sunday 16 March 2008

The main website is down

The main website 'Wargaming with Napoleonic Miniatures' is down from yesterday. When someone try to access the page, a Geocities message is displayed indicating that 'This page is not available'.
All my attempts to enter through my Geocities account have been also unsucessful and several iniquires sent to Yahoo are, at thes moment, unanswered. I expect this was a temporary problem.
I am also getting some spam comments, so I am forced to enable the 'Comment moderation' feature on this blog.
My apologies for all these troubles.

2 comments:

  1. I understand and respect your decision.

    Keep at the works, I for one am still reading.

    I also got LFS from TooFatLardies and have been reviewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the visit. I am also going to try LFS after my next battle.
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete