Fire and Fury in 20mm
-
Back in 2024 I hinted that I would be adding a third ACW project to cover
my all time favourite ruleset (sorry Ray), Fire & Fury. The plan was to use
15...
10 hours ago
A wargaming Project using miniatures, Napoleon's Battles, Lasalle and Song of Drums and Shakos
Well, not exactly... only a time with many and demanding laboral duties: the start of a new academic year at the University of Valladolid.
However, I expect to return to wargaming around October 12th, so... watch this space!
Publicado por
rpardo
en
23:43


This work is under a
Creative Commons license
Hi Rafa,
ReplyDeleteLook forward to your return to the hobby shortly when work allows! I have a new Crimean War blog just underway using 20mm plastic figures if you would care to take a look? have added a link to your blog there.
http://crimeanwargameproject.blogspot.com/
All the best,
Lee.
Lee
ReplyDeleteThanks for your interests. Your blog is also amongst the mine!
Rafa
When your break is done we will all relish your next posting!
ReplyDelete