Sunday 28 July 2013

Painting time. French Chevau-Legers Lanciers (II)

Unexpected rainy weather in summer means more time in home to paint. See below the pictures of the different steps of the painting of my Newline Designs French Chevau-Légers Lanciers de la ligne.
I have used Citadel Black Chaos for priming, Vallejo paints and white glue. For the horses I have followed the system I used in 2007 for Painting horses, whereas for riders I have followed, almost to the letter, this  2007 post about Italian infantry.

Miniatures are glued to wood sticks
Riders after black priming
Black primed horses
Horses after the first layer with dark colours
Another view
Rider and horses after the highlighting
Ditto (I)
Ditto (II)
After gluing on cardboard bases
Ditto

The next step will be individual re-touch of details and decoration of the bases.


Share |

1 comment:

  1. Excellent cavalry! Nice step by step shots too. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete